*I need a new title for this feature. Have a suggestion? Shoot me an email.*
Mantra I’m using this week: I am worthy of (insert item here). I’ve used success in the past, but this week I’ve used love, pleasure, healing and joy. Take a cue from your inner critic. Whatever it says you can’t have, do, or be, that’s what you are worthy of.
Quote I’m loving this week: “The one serious conviction that a man should have is that nothing is to be taken too seriously.” – Samuel Butler
Article that grabbed me this week: Memory loss associated with Alzheimer’s reversed for first time – This was a very small study, but with a very high success rate, it’s hard to ignore. Diet played an enormous factor in the reversal, something that typically is ignored. If you love someone with dementia, please give this a read. The other consideration is whether or not this protocol would work preventatively (I’m fairly certain it would).
What I ate this week: Vegetables. Lots of vegetables. I traveled a bit last week and my food options were limited. By the time I got home I was craving green stuff.
What I worked on this week: My next big thing!!
Beginning June 1st, I will have 10 spots opening for one on one coaching with me. When I started out, 6 month programs were what I was trained to do and I wasn’t comfortable deviating from that format. Now that I’ve got some experience under my belt and I’ve started writing my book, I’m clearer on how I want to coach and who I want to coach. Here are the details:
- You will get 6 sessions over the course of 3 months (2 per month)
- You will have between session email support
- You will be subscribed to my newsletter (if you aren’t already) for premium content not posted here on the blog
- The cost for this program is $95 per session for a total program price of $570. However, if you elect to pay for the program in full up front, you’ll receive a discount of $70 bringing the total cost of the program to $500.
- There is one time slot available per day: 7PM EST Tuesday through Friday and 11AM EST Saturday on a two week rotation
- I’ll be scheduling 15 minute intake sessions next week. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request yours. I will respond with a couple appointment options for your info session and we’ll have a quick chat about what you specifically are wanting help with. If we are a good fit to work with each other, we’ll schedule your first session from there, though if you know you want a specific time slot, please let me know when you request your intake.
If you’re asking WHO this is for, I have a simple answer. YOU. If you are reading this, you’ve likely poked around this site and have an idea of who I am and why I do this. I am absolutely passionate about helping people create their own health. Sometimes that means looking at how food affects you, other times that means digging deep into old thought patterns. As a matter of fact, I can synthesize my method down to three concepts: mindset, movement, and mindful nutrition. If you are open to it, creating a personalized program will be much more fun than a trip to the doctors.
I am so excited to be able to make this offering available. I can’t wait to see what things I can help you create in your life. This is going to be so good!